ws-users mailing list archives

From Dave Stewart <dstew...@aquaflo.com>
Subject Re: Newbie- any java samples
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:07:08 GMT
On Aug 18, 2005, at 11:23 AM, Nookala, Sridevi (Sridevi) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am newbies to XML-RPC web services. Can anybody point me where i
> could get java examples for xml-rpc.

When I got started, I just checked out the examples on the xml-rpc
site and went from there.

> Especially how to pass java objects using XmlRpcClient synchronous
> calls

You mean like:

<http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/client.html>

You probably want to look over all the links below "XML-RPC" (and
above "Resources") at the left side of the page. And the java-docs,
of course.

That was enough to get me going, but you could try a Google search
for actual "tutorials" (I'd try "apache xml-rpc tutorial" and see
where that got me; in fact I just did and it returned 69,500 results).

> -thx,
> Sri

Dave Stewart
Aqua~Flo Supply (Goleta CA)