ws-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Hermann" <...@amip.com>
Subject Non-blocking container for xmlrpc
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:15:23 GMT
Has anyone embedded xmlrpc in a container that provides non-blocking
network i/o routines?  I need to handle around 7,000 open network
connections for xmlrpc requests that would be handled by a much smaller
pool of xmlrpc request handler threads.  The single thread per network
connection model doesn't scale to that size, so I'm forced to look for a
non-blocking solution.  I'm having a hard time identifying containers
that would provide that kind of functionality.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

dan