ws-users mailing list archives

From konnipati murali <munnu_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unable to shutdown the Server...
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:06:33 GMT
Hi Everybody,

            I am trying to  shutdown the XML-RPC Server using the built-in WebServer.shutdown()
 method. But after i exectued the class, When i try to see the status of  the port, it is
still showing port is open...

  ==========
  My Code is...
  ==========
          System.out.println("Creating Server Object ");
          WebServer server = new WebServer(port);

          System.out.println("Trying to stop the server ");
          server.shutdown();
          System.out.println("Successfully Server was stoped ");

  ========
  When i telnet to 8080 port, it is showing the following output...
  ========

          [gypse@santosh classes]$ telnet 0 8080
          Trying 0.0.0.0...
          Connected to 0 (0.0.0.0).
          Escape character is '^]'.

  Can any body tell me, how to shutdown the Server using the code.

  Thanking you in advance,

  Murali.K
  India.