ws-users mailing list archives

From "John Southerland" <j...@southerland-consulting.com>
Subject AIX 5.2 Java 1.4 WebServer Garbage in the stream?
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:43:47 GMT
Wade knocked out my ssl issue in short order, thanks again, but I still have
a connection problem on AIX using http.

I enabled debug for XmlRpc and tried once again to send a message the first
test, a simple telnet to the port and "GET / HTTP/1.0"  returned nothing,
but printed on the remote in all it's accurate glory, however the actually
xmlrpc request did something more interesting.  I didn't capture the raw
request but it was generated from a linux box running jvm 1.5 against the
remote AIX 5.2 server with a 1.5 jvm as well.

To make a long setup short, here is the resulting output on the server:

 b9  /32

java.util.NoSuchElementException

java.util.NoSuchElementException

            at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:347)

            at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Connection.run(WebServer.java)

            at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Runner.run(WebServer.java)

            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:788)

Anyone seen this before?  Is it network byte order versus host byte order
conversion error or something?

Once again the same code runs brilliantly on Linux and Solaris, fun fun

Thanks, John

John Buren Southerland

Southerland Consulting

801.467.8090(office)