ws-users mailing list archives

From cejack...@mmm.com
Subject Sending data in an XML format using a string type
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:35:01 GMT
Hi,

The project I'm working on requires that data be sent in an XML format from
client to server and the server will return data in XML format to the
client.  The server side of the project is using the xmlrpc-c-1.2 project.
My prototype also used xmlrpc-c-1.2 on the client side and could pass the
XML formatted data to the server using a string type with no problems.
Then I started using the xmlrpc-2.0-applet.jar from the xmlrpc-2.0 project.
When using the same XML formatted data and adding it with the function
addStringArg it doesn't work.  If the < are changed to &lt; and the > are
changed to &gt; everything works OK with the xmlrpc-2.0-applet.jar.  Does
anyone know why these two projects work differently or a way to make them
work the same way?

Thanks
Cal