ws-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Riedel <dennis_rie...@web.de>
Subject Re: Unicode support
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:22:45 GMT
Hello!
I also got to this point about taking care of my encoding. I use
xml-rpc2.0, but my server uses ISO-8859-1 and not UTF-8. It is the
"XmlRpcServer" Implementation. I register handler at this server with
"addHandler()" and then, when an xml-rpc-request is recieved, give it
the InputStream by using "execute()".
I looked for this get/set methods for the Encoding, but could only find
them in some kind of "Worker" class that I never instantiate personally.

Is it possible to set the encoding when using the small "XmlRpcServer" ?

Dennis