ws-users mailing list archives

From "Volkar, John" <John.Vol...@McKesson.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Authentication with XML-RPC Client / usage?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:39:30 GMT
> Can someone give me a quick example of how I can use HTTP
> authentication with the Apache XML-RPC client class?

Details not at hand right now, but can't you put the userid and password
in the url string?

I'm mangling it from memory but:
http:userid@password//example.com/resource <This isn't the right syntax,
but sort like it I think...

Regards,
John Volkar

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.