ws-users mailing list archives

From Prasad kadbane <prasadkadb...@gmail.com>
Subject xml rpc over java servlet not working
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:56:25 GMT
Hello,

       I am implementing xmlrpc with java servlet program as xmlrpc server=
.
xmlrpc client will be java standalon program.

   I have created servlet named HelloWorldExample which handles xml rpc
requests and I have coded client program as standalone program and created
xmlrpcclient object as below:

        XmlRpcClient client =3D new XmlRpcClient( "
http://192.168.1.243:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample");

after executing client program I am getting following exception:

Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: invalid attribute
value

can you please tell me why I am getting this error..

Can anybody give me any documentation for xml rpc implementation in java
servlet..

Thanks in advance

--
Prasad Kadbane.