ws-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Gilpin <kgil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Authentication with XML-RPC Client / usage?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:12:35 GMT
It looks to me like the expected way to do this is to create an
XmlRpcTransportFactory, set the TRANSPORT_AUTH property on it, then
use it to constructe the XmlRpcClient.

That way the transport can decide how to pass the auth information.

It looks like the Default and Commons transports use a request header
to pass the info along to the server.

- kevin