ws-users mailing list archives

From "Felix Halim" <felix.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject system.listMethods is it available?
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 04:58:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm using xmlrpc (Java Server) from http://ws.apache.org
The client is using xmlrpc (Javascript Client) from http://jsolait.net/

To use jsolait, we need to manually specify all of the methods that
are available on the server before we can make any call to the
methods. However, if the server has a "system.listMethods" available,
we are no longer need to "manually" list all of the method for
jsolait. Jsolait will query the methods using xmlrpc call on
system.listMethods to the server to get all of the available methods.

My question is:  Do the Apache XML-RPC has the "system.listMethods"?
Which job is to list all the handlers that have been added to the
XmlRpcServer?

Thanks,

Felix Halim