ws-users mailing list archives

From Marko Milicic <milicic.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Environment requirements for XML-RPC web-server class!
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:24:10 GMT
Hi, everybody

I'm planning to rent a cheap host in order to practice and devop my xml-rpc
based service. Are there any requirements that my future host should meet.
I'm planning to use WebServer class instead using some container. I'm
wondering if there are some clashes between tomcat and my WebServer class.
Will my class be blocked by tomcat? If yes, what should I ask for when
choosing hosting provider?

Tnx in advance

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager.
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are