ws-users mailing list archives

From John Wilson <...@wilson.co.uk>
Subject Re: Casting in a Java client a Python Server List
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:51:35 GMT

On 24 Mar 2006, at 13:25, David GarcĂ­a wrote:

> Hi John, I'm sorry for asking you again, but I'm having a lot of
> problems compiling the apache xmlrpc sources. There are some java
> files as XmlRpcStreamServer.java, which looks as an XML file, which
> generate a lot of errors compiling whith java sdk 1.5.0_06-b05. You
> know how I have to compile this kaind of files.

I must apologise, David.

I advised you without looking at what's in the SVN repository. It
looks like this is an Eclipse project and it requires the Maven2
Eclipse plug-in (i get an "Unbound classpath container:
'org.maven.ide.eclipse.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER" error. Which is
odd as it doesn't seem to actually use Maven). This is the first time
I have looked at the 3.0 code.

XmlRpcStreamServer.java is OK here.

If you are using Eclipse then putting the jar files that are required
at run time into the build path and getting rid of the maven
reference should allow you to compile it OK.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
web http://www.wilson.co.uk
blog http://eek.ook.org