ws-users mailing list archives

From John Gage <jhg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Basic problem with client example code
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:26:33 GMT
I downloaded the xmlrpc source and found it does have
the setServerUrl method.... so it looks like the 3.0a1
jar file is out of synch with the documentation and
the 3.0a1 source code.

But then I hit another snag.... I am unable to compile
the library code because I'm missing the
org.apache.commons.httpclient package.  (I also needed
the org.apache.commons.util but found a pointer to
that in a previous post to this alias).

BTW, I don't really need the latest and greatest...but
I can't find any older (stable) versions of a jar file
for the xmlrpc package elsewhere on the apache site.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
John