ws-users mailing list archives

From Adam Taft <a...@hydroblaster.com>
Subject Re: Collection data type support xmlrpc
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:30:08 GMT

XmlRpc specifies a Struct and Array type.  These are composite
(collection) types.  The Java XmlRpc library represents these types as
Vectors and Hashtables.  I believe in the new release of the library
(version 3), the composite types are generic Map and List interface
collection types.

See http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/types.html and http://www.xmlrpc.com/spec