ws-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use Vector or Hashtable from a PHP Client
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:10:49 GMT

Walter,

please be so kind to use my name rather than "the library maintainer".

First of all, let's make clear whether this problem is actually with
overloading. For example, the method which was picked in that case was the
*second* method. I would assume, that the first method would be choosen.
Next, we do not even know, whether his problem is with version 2, or version
3. Then, I wasn't aware, that overloading was possible by default with
version 2. If that's the case, I might rething my opinion. And finally,
please note, that I am not the only developer. This is a community and I
would never reject a discussion.

Jochen