ws-users mailing list archives

From David GarcĂ­a <david.garc...@upf.edu>
Subject Casting in a Java client a Python Server List
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:20:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have a Python XML-RPC Server and a Java XML-RPC client, I'm using
xmlrpc-3.0a1 version, and the client, once has made a request, must to
receive a parameter that in the server is a Python List, but I don't
know what kind of cast I must to do in the client.

I've tried out with List, ArrayList, Vector, Hashmap, Map, Byte[],
Object[]...but I always get the same error message in the client:

"Unexpected non-whitespace character data"

What kind of cast I must to do so that I can get the data in the client?

----
David