ws-users mailing list archives

From David García <david.garc...@upf.edu>
Subject Re: Casting in a Java client a Python Server List
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:25:53 GMT
John Wilson escribió:

> On 24 Mar 2006, at 11:45, David García wrote:
>
>> Thanks a lot John, I've been having a look at Subversion repository
>> but I don't find the files for the 3.0a1 xmlrpc version updated.
>> Could you tell me the paht I can find them?
>

> This patch committed on 23rd Feb should have fixed the problem:
>
> Author: jochen
> Date: Thu Feb 23 14:35:40 2006
> New Revision: 380254

> Log:
> Nested object arrays could not be parsed.
> The "string" tag could not be parsed.
>
> If you just get the latest version of the source from Subversion and
> compile it then I'm pretty sure it will fix your problem.
>

> John Wilson
> The Wilson Partnership
> web http://www.wilson.co.uk
> blog http://eek.ook.org

Hi John, I'm sorry for asking you again, but I'm having a lot of
problems compiling the apache xmlrpc sources. There are some java  files
as XmlRpcStreamServer.java, which looks as an XML file, which generate a
lot of errors compiling whith java sdk 1.5.0_06-b05. You know how I have
to compile this kaind of files.