ws-users mailing list archives

From John Wilson <...@wilson.co.uk>
Subject Re: Casting in a Java client a Python Server List
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:54:49 GMT

On 24 Mar 2006, at 11:45, David GarcĂ­a wrote:

> Thanks a lot John, I've been having a look at Subversion repository
> but I don't find the files for the 3.0a1 xmlrpc version updated.
> Could you tell me the paht I can find them?

This patch committed on 23rd Feb should have fixed the problem:

Author: jochen
Date: Thu Feb 23 14:35:40 2006
New Revision: 380254

Log:
Nested object arrays could not be parsed.
The "string" tag could not be parsed.

If you just get the latest version of the source from Subversion and
compile it then I'm pretty sure it will fix your problem.

John Wilson
The Wilson Partnership
web http://www.wilson.co.uk
blog http://eek.ook.org