ws-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Rohead" <sean.roh...@nextpage.com>
Subject TimeZone
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 22:32:40 GMT
The change notes for the 2.0.1 release list the following change:

- Added the possibility to specify a timezone for interpreting
   incoming date values.
   Henry Story

I would like to set the timezone for incoming dates to UTC, but I have
not been able to figure out how to do this.  I found that XmlRpcClient
has a setTimeZone method to change the timezone for *outgoing* messages
and their responses.  However, I have not found anything to do this for
*incoming* messages.  I have looked at the code in WebServer and it
doesn't look like this is possible, but can someone please tell me if I
have missed something.

Thank you