ws-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Petrovic" <mspetro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XmlRpcServlet v3.0 newbie question
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:09:54 GMT
What might be interesting is a requirement that the Handler class implement
a proposed "UserHandler interface".  Something like

public interface UserHandler {
   public void init();
}

which would be used in conjunction with another proposed method call on
XmlRpcServlet:

public UserHandler getHandler(String handlerName);

where handlerName is the property value in XmlRpcServlet.properties file.

--
Mark
AE6RT