ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Capcik" <lude9...@hotmail.com>
Subject execute works, executeAsync doesn't
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:29:24 GMT
First, I just want to thank all of the contributors for producing a great
product.

However, I seem to be having some troubles.  I'm using a Java client in a
Servlet to call a Frontier server in Perl.  I was able to easily get XmlRpc
working using the XmlRpcClient.execute method.  However, I need to utilize
the executeAsync method so that I can set a timeout on the request.  Using
2.0 and 3.0 I was not able to get this working.  I used the example from
here:  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLRPC-56 .

Also, it seems as though the two different links for
org.apache.ws.commons.util are down - so I can't get the JAR file.

Any information would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

- Jon Capcik