ws-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Cole <oliverc...@f2s.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Setup XML RPC 3.0
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 07:53:38 GMT
I'm not exactly a regular contributor here, but wouldn't it be possible
to do some class loading stuff at some early point to find out if we can
actually load org.apache.ws.commons.*, and if not, then print the URL
and exit?

E.g, this code I saw somewhere:

try {
	String macClassName = “com.apple.eio.FileManager”;
	Class macClass = Class.forName(macClassName);
	Method m = macClass.getMethod("openURL",
new Class [] { Class.forName("java.lang.String") });

	m.invoke(null, new String [] { url });
} catch (Exception e) {
	// Deal (via System.exec()?) with other platforms
}

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Oli