ws-users mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@san.rr.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Setup XML RPC 3.0
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 20:35:23 GMT

That would be fabulous.  I recently tried 3a1 and gave up when I wasn't
able to find a consistent distribution for the common utils.  My
evaluation at the time was that the "a" should be larger (i.e., the code
really was alpha state and not ready to be used widely).  Having
dependent jars would make things soooo much better and would help make
first impressions depend on the code rather than the packaging.