ws-users mailing list archives

From Adam Taft <a...@hydroblaster.com>
Subject Re: XML-RPC extensions for NAT traversal
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 20:40:14 GMT

This really doesn't have anything to do with XmlRpc but more to do with
TCP/IP in general.

I assume you're trying to connect a client from outside the firewall to
a server inside the firewall?  If so, you need to configure your
firewall to "port forward" incoming connections to your XmlRpc server.

You'll need to consult your firewall documentation to learn how to do
this.  It's no different a procedure than configuring your firewall to
port forward http, smtp, pop3, etc.