ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: xmlrpc2 setting custom trust manager for SSL connections
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 06:11:50 GMT
On 5/29/06, Tristan King <triss.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can do it with a normal HttpsURLConnection using the class at the end of
> this email, but i haven't been able to figure out how to do a similar thing
> with the apache xmlrpc2. can anyone help me with this, or point me towards
> some documentation which would help me?

If you can do that with an HttpsURLConnection, why not use the Sun
transport of XML-RPC2?

> note that i'm using version 2.0.1, cause i'm using java 1.4. Is version 3
> available for java 1.4? when i tried to use it to said something bout being
> the wrong version. maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Version 3 should run with Java 1.2 and later. In particular, it should
run with Java 1.4. If you receive a message like "wrong version" then
something went wrong during creating the distribution.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.