ws-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Rimov" <rim...@centercomp.com>
Subject Nightly Builds [Was Methods Returning Dates]
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:08:10 GMT
> > Done, it turns out that the nightly builds aren't updating the source --
> > when I did a full build from subversion, things worked.
>
> Thanks for the hint. Don't know whether I have succeeded, but I did my
> best to fix it.

Jochen,

I downloaded todays's nightly build. (Dated: 20-Jun-06), and it looked like
the serializers were up to date with CVS code.

The one thing I did notice about them was that there are artifacts created
by the binary distribution (classes, jars, cobertura enhanced classes, etc)
inside the source distribution.

I don't really mind either way, but since it didn't seem typical way of
distributing src-nightlies, I thought I should mention it.

							-Mike

P.S. Hooray on the upcoming Beta!