ws-users mailing list archives

From "Zhou, Jing (Jing)" <jingz...@lucent.com>
Subject The bug "cannot use Vector, Hashtable, etc as arguments of methed s in handler" has been fixed??!!
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:21:36 GMT
As HanZhi has proposed, there is a bug in xmlrpc-3.0a1, that is  "cannot use
Vector, Hashtable, etc as arguments of metheds in handler", now the Apache
XML-RPC 3.0 beta 1. Version 3 is released, I want to know whether this BUG
is fixed, by now I don't think so:-(.When I run the follow code:
In handler, I have methods like:
public Vector test(Vector req)
{
     return req;
}

On client side, I have code like:
Vector req = new Vector();
req.add("user");
Vector params = new Vector(1);
params.add(req);
client.execute("handler.test", params);
 then the result is like:
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: javax/xml/namespace/NamespaceContext
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcStreamTransport.readResponse(XmlRpcStreamTran
sport.java:181)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcStreamTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcStreamTrans
port.java:149)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcHttpTransport
.java:95)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcSunHttpTransport.sendRequest(XmlRpcSunHttpTra
nsport.java:39)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClientWorker.execute(XmlRpcClientWorker.java:
53)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:166)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:157)
	at
org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:146)
	at test.MyXmlRpcClient.main(MyXmlRpcClient.java:30)
Why?