ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Methods Returning Dates
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:39:20 GMT
On 6/19/06, Michael Rimov <rimovm@centercomp.com> wrote:

> Actually the 6/18/06 nightly build, is what I'm using.
>
> I verified that I was indeed using what I thought (6/18/06), but
> DateSerializer appears a bit dated: 3/27/06 (Just in case, I downloaded it
> again, and checked the date stamp in the file in the archive itself).

Ok. First of all, that the Date and Calendar parameters are verified
by Unit tests. In other words, if you have problems, then something
must be different in your case.

Please try to reduce the problem to a small test program and then file
an issue in Jira.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.