ws-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Landon - IBN" <mlan...@ibnads.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge xmlrpc-dev and xmlrpc-user
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:01:53 GMT
The risk is that traffic across the two lists increases/diverges to the
point that "user"s no longer benefit from "dev" info (and vice-versa).  If
we base the decision on the current dev listing...it makes sense to merge.
Later....who knows?

VOTE: Keep 2 separate but equal lists.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Schölver, Andreas" <Andreas.Schoelver@ebootis.de>
To: <xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:06 AM
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Merge xmlrpc-dev and xmlrpc-user

Hi Jochen

What I call a combined list is the result of merging two lists into one
(with the exception that Jira issues and SVN commit are forwarded
to the new auto list only).
Is there any different official definition of a 'combined list'?

> Besides automatic mails (Jira issues and SVN commit) I'd guess that
> it's kind of close. You can convince yourself by looking at

    http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xmlrpc-dev

I never took a look at the dev list before;
merging seems to be ok.

Andreas