ws-users mailing list archives

From "Zhou, Jing (Jing)" <jingz...@lucent.com>
Subject RE: XML-RPC over SSL
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:11:26 GMT
if my server IP is "  <https://137.202.16.156:38191/xmlrpc_servlet/xmlrpc>
https://137.202.16.156:38191/xmlrpc_servlet/xmlrpc", then The "firstname and
last name" should be "137.202.16.156:38191/xmlrpc_servlet"?,thanks very! And
in http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/ssl.html
<http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/ssl.html> , the "The recommended solution"
creates a truststore, but it doesn't add any code to the clients
initialization, I want to know, if I use  "The recommended solution", do I
need to add some code to my clients initialization? thanks very much!
 <https://135.220.76.156:38191/xmlrpc_servlet/xmlrpc>

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafaqat Ali [mailto:smoken0@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 3:58 PM
To: xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: XML-RPC over SSL

It is now working if I enter localhost against firstname and last name when
executing command
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
And when I run client using localhost on local machine it works fine.
but when I try to access it with ip address it doesn't work even I tried to
put my machine's ip in first name and last name
I use following command to run program
java -cp classes;%JARS% com.edb.usm.test.SecureXmlRpcTest 10.90.1.124
<http://10.90.1.124>  8443 "C:\Documents and Settings\rafaqat\.keystore"
changeit

but it thorws Exception

java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be <
<http://10.90.1.124> 10.90.1.124>
java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be < 10.90.1.124
<http://10.90.1.124> >
        at
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:444)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:163)
        at com.edb.usm.test.SecureXmlRpcTest.main(SecureXmlRpcTest.java:116)

and in (SecureXmlRpcTest.java at line 116 I am calling execute method as
            Object result = client.execute(method, paramsVector);

On 7/30/06, Jochen Wiedmann <  <mailto:jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com>
jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:

Rafaqat Ali wrote:
> java.io.IOException : Server returned HTTP response code: 405 for URL:
> https://lo <https://lo>
> calhost:8443/edb/
>         at
> org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:444)
>         at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:163)
>         at
> com.edb.usm.test.SecureXmlRpcTest.main(SecureXmlRpcTest.java:99)

Servers log file?