ws-users mailing list archives

From Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge xmlrpc-dev and xmlrpc-user
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:41:37 GMT

Hi!

I am not a member of the project and hence not able to vote, but I do have a
few cents to throw in.
The Maven Team did a small, but very good change not too long ago since
"real" posts drowned in the dev list by auto-generated mail. They created a
separate list for mail from Jira and SVN (Maven - Issues) and I figure that
this is the function that xmlrpc-auto will have for this project.

If I had a vote, I would vote that

1) xmlrpc-auto is created (populated with all current members of xmlrpc-dev)
2) xmlrpc-dev and xmlrpc-user are kept separate : there is use-case line
between the two and being a user you are usually not interested in
development "talk".

Regards,
Jimisola