ws-users mailing list archives

From punee...@tcs.com
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/commons/serialize/DOMSerializer
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:56:24 GMT
Thanks for all the help..it worked for me...I was using a wrong URL in my
Client program.

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: puneet.a@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com>
07/26/2006 03:57 PM
Please respond to
xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org

xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/ws/commons/serialize/DOMSerializer

On 7/26/06, puneet.a@tcs.com <puneet.a@tcs.com> wrote:

> My client gives an error that
>
> "org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to create input stream:
http://localhost:8080/xmlrpc"

Reading your servers log files is your task, not mine.

Sorry,

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.