ws-users mailing list archives

From punee...@tcs.com
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/commons/serialize/DOMSerializer
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:20:07 GMT
Thanks Jochen,

I could move ahead after your help..but not quite far...

My client gives an error that

"org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Failed to create input stream:
http://localhost:8080/xmlrpc"

however I have made a war file and deployed it on the jboss and also
checked from the jboss console that the XmlRpcServlet has been deployed
successfully. Sending you also a screen-shot of my Jboss console.

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: puneet.a@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com>
07/26/2006 11:33 AM
Please respond to
xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org

xmlrpc-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/ws/commons/serialize/DOMSerializer

On 7/26/06, puneet.a@tcs.com <puneet.a@tcs.com> wrote:

> I created the XML RPC server as suggested on the website for Calculator
> example. I wrote the XML-RPC client code also which is attached below.
When
> I run the XML-RPC client i get the error
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/ws/commons/serialize/DOMSerializer"
> I then tried searching for this class "DOMSerializer", realized that it
is
> part of ws-Commons but could not find any link to download this one.

Use the latest rc1 build, which is available from

    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/xmlrpc/dist/xmlrpc-3.0rc1-bin.tar.gz

It contains the prerequisites.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.