ws-users mailing list archives

From "Rafaqat Ali" <smok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML-RPC over SSL
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 12:25:08 GMT
Hi
    I tried this and while creating client I am using
SecureXmlRpcClient client = new SecureXmlRpcClient("
https://localhost:8443/xmlrpc");
after execution I am getting

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 405 for URL:
https://lo
calhost:8443/edb/
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute(XmlRpcClient.java
:444)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:163)
        at com.edb.usm.test.SecureXmlRpcTest.main(SecureXmlRpcTest.java:99)

Yes it is true. In case of normal execution when I enter webservice URL in
browser it shows
HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL
and in my application it works fine.

But in case of secure execution it throws Exception. Any help ????

Regards
Rafaqat Ali