ws-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Kramer" <cckra...@gmail.com>
Subject client= new XmlRpcClient, and nothing happens!
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:31:48 GMT
Hi,

I was using 2.0, however stumbled on a problem, the result of
 result =xmlRpcClient.execute ("method", params);
In case of error, returns exception. Not throws as it's supposed but
returns as result.

So I had to upgrade to 3.0 current beta. Maybe in this version it
throws exception? Yet to find out.

I replaced all libs and references. Did as it says on webpage:

   import org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClient;
   import org.apache.xmlrpc.client.XmlRpcClientConfigImpl;

   XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();
   config.setServerUrl("http://127.0.0.1:8080/xmlrpc");
   XmlRpcClient client = new XmlRpcClient();

and at this line it hangs forever. No exception, no timeout. Unable to
find out with debug where it hangs.

Please help! I am going crazy over this.