ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML RPC in Production
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:24:30 GMT
On 7/6/06, Shahid Faiz <shahid.faiz@gmail.com> wrote:

> As XML RPC is in beta development, can any one tell me should I use it in
> for my production application. If not, what is alternate to this ?? because
> i don't want to use full fledge web services, because both my client and
> server applications will remain on Java platform.

We'll most probably have an RC1 and a final version within 6 weeks.
(At least I am unaware of any problems.) But anyways: If you don't
trust a software, because it has a "beta", or whatever in the name,
then don't use it. Most possibly, you feel unable to help yourself in
case of problems, in which case you are better suited with some
commercial tool that allows you to blame the fault to the vendor.

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.