ws-users mailing list archives

From Michael Douglas <mobilechee...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jar file containing latest nightly builds
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:33:40 GMT
Hi, I did checked and downloaded the nightly build jar files.

  But the problem is that they don't contains the fix to DateParser and DateSerializer that
you made last time.

  You said, "It is fixed in svn and in the nextnightly build." (Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:02:50
+0200)

  xmlrpc-3.0-SNAPSHOT-src.tar.gz   25-Aug-2006 03:37  178K

  Below is the class from the above file. It still contains XmlRpcDateTimeDateFormat instead
of simple java.text.Format.

  package org.apache.xmlrpc.parser;
  import java.text.ParseException;
  import org.apache.xmlrpc.util.XmlRpcDateTimeDateFormat;
  import org.xml.sax.SAXException;
  import org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;

  /** Parser for integer values.
  */
  public class DateParser extends AtomicParser {
  private final XmlRpcDateTimeDateFormat f;
  /** Creates a new instance with the given format.
  */
  public DateParser(XmlRpcDateTimeDateFormat pFormat) {
  f = pFormat;
  }
  protected void setResult(String pResult) throws SAXException {
  try {
  super.setResult(f.parseObject(pResult.trim()));
  } catch (ParseException e) {
  throw new SAXParseException("Failed to parse integer value: " + pResult,
  getDocumentLocator());
  }
  }
  }

Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
  Michael Douglas wrote:

> Where can we find Jar files containing latest nightly builds?

You didn't use an email archive to search for "nightly", did you?

people.apache.org/dist/ws/xmlrpc/nightly/