ws-users mailing list archives

From RiverDD <dros...@edpingenieria.com>
Subject No method matching arguments using array of Serializable objects
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:31:18 GMT

Hi

I'm using apache XMLRPC 3.0. I use it in several projects and it is working
ok. Extensions are active too and I have already use it sending and
receiving Serializable objects.

But now I'm trying to send an Serializable array and I'm getting this error
org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: No method matching arguments:
[Ljava.lang.Object;

The code is this:

        	AbstractOutInfo[] outs = getOuts();

        	String methodStart = "start";
        	Object[] params = new Object[] { outs };

        	client.execute(methodStart, params);

AbstractOutInfo is obviously an abstract class and it is Serializable too.
What I expect to send are AbstractOutInfo subclasses objects.

Am I missing something?

Thanks