ws-users mailing list archives

From slowDance <htafre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: errro : method "curl_easy_setopt " requires 3 parameter, but given 2
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:02:01 GMT

Thank you for aplying to my message.
I mean when I do run makepackage file ("./makepackage") to compile the
program ank make compiled version of file. We have 2 server. the old server
is what the program is being ran properly under it and I  want to creat new
server. at this time I have solved this problem by adding the third
parameters (value = 1) to list of parameters which will be passed to
Curl_easy_setopt. but I dont know why in old server I can use
Curl_easy_setopt with 2 parameters but in new server I cant and I have to
use this methode with 3 parameters.
Thanks