ws-users mailing list archives

From "fahad.aizaz" <fahadai...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:00:21 GMT

Hi Guys,

The purpose I am trying to achieve is to view the XML request in the
"console" or "a file" before I use the execute method.

For example:
The client code looks like this

public class XmlRpc {

    XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();

    public XmlWriter

    XmlRpc() {    }

    public void PrepareRequest() {
        HashMap data = new HashMap();
        data.put("Type", new String("ABC") );
        data.put("Name", new String("DEF") );
        data.put("TransID", new String("987654") );
        data.put("originTimeStamp", new Date() );
        Vector params = new Vector();
        params.addElement(data);

        XmlRpcClientConfigImpl config = new XmlRpcClientConfigImpl();

        try {
            config.setServerURL(new URL("http://192.168.0.1/owa"));
            config.setUserAgent("Gateway");
        } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
            // TODO
            System.err.println(e);
        }
        XmlRpcClient client = new XmlRpcClient();
        client.setConfig(config);

        try {
           System.out.println(client.execute("TestMethod", params));
        } catch (XmlRpcException e) {
            // TODO
             System.err.println(e);
        }
    }

}

I would like to know if there is way that before i use the "execute" method
to sent the information to the server, what is the xml request has been
formulated. Is there anyway to see the XML request formulated and sent to
file or console or any logger.

Your guidance would be highly appreciable.

regards,
Fahad Aizaz