ws-users mailing list archives

From "MSB" <...@hoc.net>
Subject Server examples on web site: execute
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:42:08 GMT

There is something I clearly don't understand. On page
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/xmlrpc2/server.html

it essentially says to create a server, do:

XmlRpcServer xmlrpc = new XmlRpcServer ();
byte[] result = xmlrpc.execute (request.getInputStream ());

But the execute method neither takes an input stream as a parameter (it
expects XmlRpcRequest) nor does it return a byte array (it returns an
object).

Can someone please point me to a working example or tutorial to use this
in tomcat or some other application server (as HTTP servlet)?

Thanks,
MSB