ws-users mailing list archives

From Georg Sauer-Limbach <...@gslweb.de>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet not found
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 13:08:12 GMT
Hi David.

You need to have the Servlet API in your class path. It is found
in servlet-2.3.jar, for example, which is located in the lib directory
of your xindice distribution.

On how to use this ServletWebServer, see the docs:
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/apidocs/org/apache/xmlrpc/webserver/ServletWebServer.html
I think you are correct saying that this class is the "container".
You just need one concrete servlet to work with it.

Georg