ws-users mailing list archives

From Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>
Subject From DynamicHandlerMapping to ??? (3.0b1 to 3.0rc1)
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 21:31:00 GMT

Hi!

What happend with DynamicHandlerMapping between 3.0b1 and 3.0rc1?

My 3.0b1 code looks like this:

            // use reflection for (dynamic) mapping
            DynamicHandlerMapping dhm = new DynamicHandlerMapping(new
TypeConverterFactoryImpl(), true);

            //dhm.setInitializationHandler()

            // add handler - using full name for use by dynamic proxy
            dhm.addHandler(AgentRPC.class.getName(), AgentRPCImpl.class);
            xmlRpcServer.setHandlerMapping(dhm);

The only class that now implements AbstractReflectiveHandlerMapping is
PropertyHandlerMapping. I really liked the DynamicHandlerMapping and would
like to continue to use this solution. Have it been deleted by mistake or is
done differently with the addition of
RequestProcessorFactoryFactory.RequestProcessorFactory?

I thought that the DynamicHandlerMapping would take an
RequestProcessorFactory as a parameter in the constructor...

Regards,
Jimisola