ws-users mailing list archives

From Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>
Subject Re: WebServer Authentication Problem
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:45:10 GMT

Hi,

I don't really know. I used WebServer since that is what I used in 2.0.
At first I thought that I couldn't use PropertiesHandlerMapping with the
ServletWebServer,
but there is no such restriction or?

I am going to bounce a slightly reversed question back: what's the advantage
of using the ServletWebServer (other than it being servlet which I can move
more easily)?

Are there any functional differences between the plain and the servlet
version?

Jochen, are you considering to drop WebServer?

Regards,
Jimisola