ws-users mailing list archives

From <joseph.panjika...@wipro.com>
Subject Sample server side code
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 06:18:28 GMT
Hi,
I was looking at the sample server side code at
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/xmlrpc2/server.html

It says the following.

WebServer webserver = new WebServer (port);
webserver.addHandler ("examples", someHandler);

But I did not find  webserver.addHandler () method in WebServer class in
xmlrpc-3.1 download.

Please send the server and client side  sample code for xmlrpc-3.1

Thanks and Regards
Joseph

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com