ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems trying to write a RMI <-> XMLRPC bridge
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 06:22:19 GMT
On 8/3/06, Guy Argo <guy_argo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to write a RMI <-> XMLRPC bridge.

I understand your use case and it seems to make sense. I do not
understand, though, what goes wrong, in particular, because your stack
trace is abbreviated (it does not contain any lines of code from the
xmlrpc libraries), so I have no idea what you are actually doing.

Try to reduce the thing to a simple example and submit a bug report to Jira.

Jochen

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)