ws-users mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java xmlrpc client error
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:05:28 GMT
On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 7:11 PM,  <ispeakx@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to write a java xmlrpc client. However, I got the
> "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog" error when
> I tried to call "system.connect()" of my drupal site

The most likely reason is that something fails on the server and it
doesn't produce an XML response document.

Use Wireshark or tcpmon to trace the conversation between client and
server, that should give you the required information.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)