ws-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XmlRpcCommonsTransportFactory XmlRpcClientException UnknownHostException: www.w3.org
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 06:42:54 GMT
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:31 AM, jzqa <jehanzeb.qayyum@gmail.com> wrote:

> But why it is going to www.w3.org. My web server is not connected to
> internet. And i also do not want to do it. Why other transport factories
> i.e. Sun and Lite work with same settings and commons transport do not?

Obviously, the server is sending a message, which contains a link, a
document type reference, or whatever, which is related to www.w3.org
and the XML Parser is attempting to resolve that. I do not know,
whether it is possible to suppress that, but in any case, this doesn't
look like your server were doing something wise.

Jochen

--
I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.

    -- (Bjarne Stroustrup,
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/bs_faq.html#really-say-that
       My guess: Nokia E50)