Thanks Jochen!

I am a newbie to the Apache XML-RPC world, and hence have no idea about overwriting the typefactory? What I really need to do? Are there any examples available somewhere?

Does this 'overwriting typefactory' solution will also work for 'empty' date/time' fields?

Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
On 8/22/06, Michael Douglas wrote:

> 2. If the received date/time value is 2006-08-17 14:15:34 instead of
> 20060817T14:15:34, then I also get the same error message with the date/time
> values appended to it: "Failed to parse integer value: 2006-08-17 14:15:34".
> Is it possible for Apache XML-RPC to parse the date in the above
> non-standard format?

You've got to overwrite the typefactory.

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)