Hi Jochen,

Thanks for the provided link. I have tried to use that code, but the problem is: expected return type of newConfig() method is RequestData and RequestData is an inner class of XmlRpcServletServer (so can't be extended).

Where as we are extending MyConfig class from XmlRpcHttpRequestConfigImpl, RequestData is also a sub class of XmlRpcHttpRequestConfigImpl. You can understand, I can't specify MyConfig class as return type because i can't extend it from RequestData.

Thanks
Rafaqat Ali

On 8/1/06, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
On 8/1/06, Rafaqat Ali <smoken0@gmail.com> wrote:

> On server side say I haven't used any ohter class. Now I want to check
> clients IP address and DNS. Will it be done by HTTP hearders ?
>  if so How can I access those headers ? and if not so then how can I get
> this information ?

http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/faq.html#client_ip

murder, yes, but divorce, never.
(Jack Benny)